For teams playing on the Olympic rink at Notre Dame around this game time, you will just go downstairs to that rinks seating. Ushers are aware of the schedule of our games and will direct.
Doug Losure, ISHSHA State Statistician, is going to be at The Ice Box on Saturday and Sunday. He is requesting that when your team is at The Ice Box, that whoever from your team handles your team score sheets, brings ALL of your SEASON-TO-DATE score sheets to the Ice Box (party room), sometime that weekend, so that Doug can do a review of your score sheets.
Just a couple of other reminders:
- If your team (non-MHSHL teams) has NEVER played a game at Notre Dame yet this year, you will need to have your players sign a “Waiver, Release & Indemnification” form for the Compton (Notre Dame) rinks, if you have not yet done this. Those waiver forms can be found on our MHSHL website under the Crossover Showcase section on the “Rules/Documents” page (http://www.mhshl.org.prod.sportngin.com/page/show/2132360-rules). Please make sure these are completed by each player and are brought with you to your first game at Compton (forms are also on the South Stars website under Home, then Downloads/Forms)
- We will have a table at Notre Dame for scoresheets...so when your team plays at Notre Dame walk up the steps (may be downstairs on Friday due to the Alumni game) and the table will have the scoresheets for labels for the games
- At The Ice Box you will go to the party room by Rink 1 and take your labels to fill out the scoresheets
- Home teams are responsible for providing the score sheets for each game
- The locker room keys at the Ice Box will be in the party room and will have to be checked back in after your game
- At Notre Dame the locker room keys will be downstairs in the rental skate-pro shop in the lobby of the Olympic rink
- At Howard Ice Arena, someone will greet you when you enter the arena to provide locker room keys and to collect labels for the scoresheets
- Home teams are responsible for entering game results into Goalline
Those teams that are playing at Howard Ice Arena in St. Joseph, MI (outdoor rink), if you need directions to the rink please contact and I will give you directions or you can find them on the “Rinks” page of the “Crossover Showcase” section of our league website (http://www.mhshl.org.prod.sportngin.com/page/show/2132357-rinks
). Please note that the rink is approximately 40-45 minutes from South Bend.
If anyone has any questions don’t hesitate to contact me. We look forward to hosting your teams next weekend.